NUTMEG creates inclusive and safe spaces for children to learn, play soccer, and have fun. Our programs remove barriers so that no child is left behind.
We are looking for individuals whose skills, passion, and experience will align with our mission, vision and strategic priorities. The Board of Directors provides operational and strategic leadership and governance and oversight.
The Board of Directors is particularly interested in candidates with the following knowledge, experience, and expertise:
- Inclusion and diversity
- Governance and strategic planning
- Finance and audit experience
- Business and operations
Expected Commitment from Board Members:
- Attend monthly evening Board meetings (virtual at the moment)
- Ability to commit necessary time and attention to serve on the Board
- Select one committee to participate on (Finance/Executive/Volunteer/Marketing/Programming)
- Represent Nutmeg Soccer in the broader community
- Serve a 2-3 year term from starting in January 2022
- Commitment to Nutmeg Soccer’s Mission and Vision
- Personal commitment to devote the time necessary to perform the responsibilities of a Board member
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Non-profit board experience is preferred
Send cover letter and resume to by Dec 20th to email@example.com.
All applications and résumé / CV’s will be reviewed by the Board of Directors; selected candidates will be invited to participate in an interview.