Follow these links for useful resources:
- WEBINARS on various topics, including: Incorporating Physical Literacy in Grassroots Programming, Blocked vs. Random Practices, Why Kids Quit Sports, Let the Game be the Teacher – GAG methodology, Retreat Line, Inclusive Programming, etc, etc.
- WEEKLY SESSION PLANS
- VIDEO PRACTICES
- Provincial Curriculum for Active Start, Fundamentals and Learn to Train
- SHORT VIDEOS – Coaching tips, including: Relationship building in First Nations communities, Social Media and Your Athletes, How to pick a team leader
- NCCS Coach Initiation in Sport resources, including: how to create a coach philosophy chart, interaction with parents guides, safety and healthy charts
- VARIOUS – Focused on grassroots organizations growth and volunteering. E.g. how to select in which organization to volunteer, how to create and grow a new organization, etc.