We are excited to announce our fun and totally free of charge INDOORS soccer program for children of any gender aged 6-12. We promise to provide trained soccer coaches, a safe environment and exciting training sessions to help build confidence and improve soccer skills. Everyone is welcome especially those new to soccer!
Key goals of this program:
- involve the local community
- promote equity and cultural diversity
- smile and have fun!
Time: Fridays 6:15pm-7:45pm [you can arrive since 6pm]
Dates: Year round!
– May to September indoors at 96 Denison Av. (Ryerson School gym)
– September to April outdoors at Alexandra Park
– Main intersection of both locations is Bathurst/Dundas. Follow this link for a map: https://goo.gl/maps/jH8sNmnpPGF2
Ready to register your children? Please click here to fill out our registration form.
Or send us an email to email@example.com.
We are grateful to Ready, Set Play Children’s Charity for continuous support to our programs. To theToronto Police Service 14 Division for partnering with us. To Jumpstart for a community grant to support our programs. To Designed to Life and StratoVox for in-kind donations of healthy snacks for our participants. To the Ryerson Community School and the Toronto District School Board for giving us access to their facilities via the Priority Schools Initiative, and to Toronto Soccer Connection for helping us advertising our programs.